No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kaal sarpa Dosh Nivaran Puja
Kaal sarpa Dosh Nivaran Puja
When all the planets come between Rahu and Ketu than Kaal sarpa dosha occurs. A person faces lots of hardships due to this dosha. By performing this Puja all the negative effects are nullified.
If you are not aware of your horoscope that you may be affected with Kaal sarp dosha. Please call us to consult our panditjis who would be able to advise you.
Key Insights :
- Performed for Kaal sarpa dosha Nivarana.
- Untimely obstacles or hurdles are removed.
- Done on an auspicious date compatible with your Janma nakshatra.
- Main deity: Rahu and Ketu.
- Main ingredient is Black Gram (Uddina bhele) and Horse Gram(Hurali kaalu).
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
SKU: KSPJPJ0001 Categories: Jaaps and Paaths, Kaal Sarp Dosh, Puja, Puja and Jaap, Remedy Puja / Dosha Removal Puja Tags: kalsarp dosh, puja
“Kaal Sarpa Dosha Nivarana”
When the 7 houses are empty without any planet in them and other planets are surrounded by planets Rahu and Ketu then it is known as Kaal Sarpa Dosha. Many unusual and unexpected incidents happen in the person’s life like fertility problems, loss in business, family related problems, etc.
In hindu horoscope, if all planets are between Rahu and Ketu shadow planets, the person is considered to be afflicted with Kaal sarp yoga. Such people are reserved in nature and face many hurdles in life. It is advisable to organise puja of Lord Shiva to mitigate the effect of Kaal sarp yoga.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja is performed by invoking Rahu and Ketu and chanting mantras to please the Graha and the homa is performed as per the shastras and Vidhana.
“When to Perform this Puja?”
If the person is having kala Sarpa dosha in his horoscope then this Puja can be performed on the date suitable as per the person’s Janma nakshatra or birth star.
“Benefits of Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja”
- The malefic effects causing due to the kala sarpa dosha are nullified.
- Bestows one with good fortune, prosperity and harmony in one’s family.
- Untimely incidents, obstacles or hurdles in one’s life are removed.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- You may choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
We can conduct this puja online as well, if you are living beyond our physical service limit, though we will go extra mile to conduct this puja at your place only
The most ideal place to perform this puja is Mahakaal Temple in Ujjain. On special request, we can arrange this puja on your behalf.
There are no reviews yet.