No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Diwali Lakshmi Puja
Standard Diwali Pooja
Diwali Lakshmi Puja is performed for the purpose of gaining, conserving the existing wealth and gaining financial stability by appeasing Goddess Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth and prosperity.
Key Insights :
- To acquire wealth and prosperity
- Goddess Laxmi is goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity
- Performed on Diwali
- Deity worshiped : Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha
- Lotus flowers are the main ingredients used.
SKU: DIWALIJPJ001 Categories: Puja, Puja and Jaap Tags: deepawali, diwali, puja
“Diwali Lakshmi Puja”
Diwali Lakshmi Pooja is a Hindu religious festival that falls on Amavasya (new moon day) of Krishna Paksha (Dark fortnight) in the Hindu calendar month of Ashwin, the third day of Deepawali.
Goddess Laxmi, the consort of Lord Vishnu is a manifestation of wealth, fortune and prosperity. People who are involved in business or are facing financial problems may perform this pooja to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Laxmi and attain high revenues & profitability in business.
Diwali Lakshmi Pooja is performed by invoking Goddess Laxmi followed by chanting Laxmi Mantra and then performing the Pooja to receive Goddess Laxmi’s blessings.
“When to Perform Diwali Lakshmi Puja?”
This year Dhanteras comes on 5th, Choti Diwali/ Naraka Chaturdashi falls on 6th November and Diwali falls on 07th November all these days are good to perform Diwali puja or Lakshmi puja.
“Benefits of Diwali Lakshmi Puja :”
- To protect one’s family from misery and money-related sorrows.
- Helps one with faster recovery of dues and helps overcome any debt related problems.
- Bestows one with more wealth, fortune and prosperity.
- To recover from financial losses and helps one attain financial stability.
There are no reviews yet.