Sundarkand Path describe Mahaveer Hanuman’s devotion along with stories of valour, wisdom, faith, dedication and strength of lord hanuman. Performing this Path in our home gives us mental and physical strength and helps in getting rid of daridrata and illness in ones life.
Key Insights :
- Performed for glorifying lord Hanuman.
- Helps in bringing peace and prosperity
- Performed on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Sunderkand path is read with kirtans
- Main deity: Lord Shri Ram and Bhakt Hanuman
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
Sundarkand is considered as the Heart of the Ramayan, Sunderkand Paath tells us about how Hanumanji overcame all difficulties to successfully find mata Sita and how he created havoc in Lanka by burning it down to ashes. Sunderkand path is performed in home for different reasons like getting rid from difficulties of life, overcome opponents or our enemies, Mental and physical health problems and for listening melodious kirtans of lord Shri Ram.
This paath is perform by panditji performing puja starting with Gauri Ganesh kalash puja, and the paath is read by main pandit accompanied by the team of pandits playing dholak, manjeera and other instruments for kirtans and bhajans in the praise of lord Shri Ram and Bhakta hanuman.
“When to Perform this Paath?”
Sunderkand Paath can be performed on Tuesdays, Saturdays or any auspicious days.
- Wards off evil, negative energy and enemies.
- Performing this path helps in bringing prosperity and wealth.
- Helps in bringing courage and confidence.
- Creates peaceful surrounding and purifies the mind and the soul.
- Helps in getting rid of diseases.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your paath details
- This paath will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the paath.
- You may choose to attend the Paath personally or have a representative attend the Paath.