No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nariyal with zipper for prasad
( 3 Reviews )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
19 in stock
This natural coconut crust holds several items which can be distributed as Prasada to the devotees after performing a ritual/puja. The nariyal is zipped to secure the items.
The items inside the Nariyal are:
- Sandal paste – for use in prayers
- Ganesh, Laxmi and Saraswati coin – for good luck. Keep this in prayer altar or cash box
- Prasada – Sweet offerings used during prayers. Consume this for blessings.
- Mauli (Kalava)- Holy thread to tie around your wrist (right wrist for males and left wrist for females).
- Attar- Perfume for applying to deity idols and deepen your meditations.
- Gomukhi with Rudraksha mala- Energized during prayers.
- Peacock feather – Keep for protection and good luck in a vase near your work desk
- Vibhuti: Holy ash from Havan for applying on forehead.
Weight: 300 grams approx
It can also be distributed to other devotees on any religious occasions
- Distribution in mata ki choki, bhagwat and festivals etc.
- Welcoming guests in spiritual occasions, yatras ike vaishno devi.
- Disturbing gifts at bhagawat saptah, mata ke choki, navratra, janmastami, ramnavi.
- A spiritual gifts to welcoming and distributing devotees.
- A Respect and sign of respacteness to peoples at special occasions and pujas.