Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap
₹18000 – ₹99000 (-28%)
Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap
Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap is performed to receive the blessings of Shivji to avoid untimely death and achieve Victory (jaya) over death (Mritya).
Key Insights :
- To achieve Jaya or Victory over Mrityu (death).
- Mrithyunjaya means “Conqueror of Death”.
- Performed on Sravan, karthik Month or janma nakshatra.
- Main deity : Lord Mrityunjaya.
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
“Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap”
Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap is performed to please Lord Shiva or Bholenath who is the most merciful god. The words ‘Maha’, means great, ‘Mrityu’ means death and ‘Jaya’ means victory, which means this mantra gives the person victory over death by performing this jaap. Mrityunjaya jaap rejuvenates, bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity and contentment.
The great mantra, Mrityunjaya, is dedicated to Lord Shiva and originates from the Rig Veda. The literal meaning of the mantra is to worship the three-eyed God, Shiva, who sustains all living beings. Any person who is fearful of negative events, loss of fear, should undertake Maha mrityunjaya puja. It was founded and retained as a secret by Rishi Markandeya. It is sometimes also referred to as the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Lord Shiva.
“When to Perform Maha Mrityunjaya jaap?”
Mrityunjaya jaap is performed usually during auspicious months of Shravan, Karthik and days like Mondays or any auspicious day based on the nakshatra of the person.
“Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya jaap”
- Maha mrityunjaya jaap is performed to prevent and save one against untimely and unnatural death.
- Mrityunjaya Jaap is very effective in removing the malefic effects of people having Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Performing this havan eliminates Karmic dosh and helps one live a better life.
- Mrityunjaya jaap helps one recover from major illnesses, diseases and helps in extending the life span of a person.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your paath details
- This paath will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the paath.
- You may choose to attend the Paath personally or have a representative attend the Paath.