No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kanak Dhara Puja | Recover from Huge Debts & Improve Financial Stability
₹11551 – ₹22551
- This puja is mainly performed to protect the natives from the negative effects of the malefic planets. It is believed that if you perform Kanak Dhara puja with rituals and belief, it can give you immediate relief from financial crisis.
- A person who wants immediate relief from money related problems or his capital has been blocked or his dues are not getting cleared to some reasons can perform this puja.
- Kanak Dhara Puja is an ultimate solution for banishing the poverty. If you perform this puja on Diwali, you will receive the blessings of Devi Lakshmi.
Benefits of Kanak Dhara Puja
- Kanak Dhara Puja is very helpful in business and money problems.
- It helps to clear the debts.
- Personal and Professional prosperity is maintained with the help of this puja.
- This Puja will help to resolve heavy financial debts.
- This Puja will help you to receive shower of wealth, fame and social pleasures in the society.
- This Puja enables to get success and wealth.
- This Puja provides protection against weak and malefic planets.
Kanak Dhara Puja: Recover from Huge Debts & Improve Financial Stability
About Goddess Kanak Dhara:
Kanak Dhara is a form of the Goddess Lakshmi. “Kanak” refers to “wealth” and “Dhara” refers to “flow” thus Kanakdhara means the continuous flow of wealth and luck.
The hymn was written in the 8th century CE by Adi Sankara, a revered Hindu philosopher and theologian. Sankara took Sanyasa (renunciation) at the age of eight.
One day, as a young boy, he was on bhiksha for alms to prepare his lunch and happened upon the doorstep of a very poor Brahmin lady. Having nothing edible in her home, the lady frantically searched her house, only to find a single amla (Amalak, gooseberry) fruit which she then hesitantly offered to Sankara. Sankara was so moved by the incredible kindness and selflessness of this woman that he burst forth into poetry and sang 21 stanzas in praise of Goddess Lakshmi. Pleased by the beauty and power of the hymn, the Goddess appeared before him and asked him why he had remembered her.
Sankara pleaded with the Goddess to reverse the fortunes of this lady’s family by granting her riches. At first, Goddess Lakshmi refused to do so, saying that the lady had not been charitable in her previous birth and was bound by the laws of karma to have a fate bound to poverty in her current birth. Sankara implored the Goddess that the lady’s act of absolute selflessness should absolve her of her sins of the past and that Lakshmi was the only one capable of changing the fate of someone by erasing or changing the writings of the future made by Lord Brahma. Goddess Lakshmi was so pleased that she instantly showered the lady’s house with goose berries made of pure gold
This puja is highly beneficial for natives suffering from a weak or afflicted Venus in their horoscope.
Sankaracarya with (Lokanugra Drusti) eye on the welfare of the people has recited the Kanakadhara Stotra to alleviate the sufferance of the people in their variety and grant them all the boons of Asta Lakshmi.Relief from poverty, cleardebts and attracts abundant wealth.
The Kanakdhara puja help success in business.This sacred puja prevents losses and removes all the hurdles that block the path of money inflow.
This puja is one of the most powerful help Stotram too remove poverty, cleardebts and attracts abundant wealth.Kanakadhara puja helps to overcome from the malefic effects of planet venus
Benefits of Kanak Dhara Puja:
- This Puja is highly beneficial for those suffering financial losses, as it helps in recovering those losses.
- Those who have a problem with a flow of constant liquid money benefit from this Puja as it maintains a constant flow of liquid money.
- Helps in clearing out financial dues no matter how huge they maybe.
Stock Market and Trading:
- Those working in the trading and stock market can expect huge profits and success in their field via this Puja.
Significans of kakadhara Stotram -.
Kakadhara Stotram is a hymn – Stotra composed in Sanskrit by Adi Sankara.kakadhara means “stream” (dhara) of “gold” (kanaka), and the hymn is called by this name since legend has it that when Adi Sankara recited it, Goddess Lakshmi appeared in front of him and unleashed a stream of gold.T
he Kanakadhara Stotram is a powerful hymn that pleases Goddess Lakshmi and eliminates poverty, showering blessings, happiness, wealth and abundance on the worshipper. kakadhara Stotram 21 stanzas became sacred and popular as Kanakadhara Stotram sung for the welfare of anybody suffering because of the past karma and suffering from poverty Kanakadhara puja helps to overcome from the malefic effects of planet venus.&A hymn appeasing Goddess Lakshmi.
|| ॐ वाम श्रीम वाम अयेइम हरीम श्रीम कलीम कनाक्धारायेई नमः ||
Om Vam Shreem Vam Ayeim Hreem Shreem Kleem Kanakdhaaraayei
Number of Mantras/Jaap, & Pandits who will be performing the rituals
51,000 Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras that will be chanted in Kanakdhara Puja is 51,000 mantras, that will be done by 3 pandits.
1.25 Lakh Mantras (Jaap)
The number of mantras chanted will be 1,25,000 mantras, that will be done by 5 pandits.
Precautions that should be followed during the process of Kanakdhara Puja/Yagna/Homam
- While the puja rituals are going on, avoid eating non-veg food and drinking alcohol (if applicable)
- If there is any other thing that needs to be done during the homam, we will guide you regarding the same via call.
How to Book Kanakdhara Puja/Yagya/Homam
- To book Kanakdhara puja/jaap online, you can contact/whatsapp us on +91-9773506528 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your query.
- You can also send your query via Book Now button below.
- We will tell you the procedure along with the charges for the puja rituals and daan samagri
- We would need your Full Name, Date of Birth, Time of Birth, Place of Birth and Sankalp (your wish) for the puja.
What will we send in Prasad after the Puja?
After the puja rituals are completed, we will send you the Prasad at your home address via courier.
The Prasad will include the following contents:
- Kanakdhara Yantra
- Kanakdhara Tabiz/Locket
- Holy Thread/Mala
There are no reviews yet.