Goddess Parvati puja for removing marriage obstacles
Swayamvara Parvathi Puja
Swayamvara Parvathi Puja is for those who are facing various obstacles in finding suitable bride/ groom and also for people whose marriage is getting postponed or delayed.
Key Insights :
- To get a good life partner.
- Can also be performed to strengthen relationship with life partner.
- Done on Fridays, or an auspicious date compatible with your janma Nakshatra
- Main Deity : Swayamvara parvati (Devi kalyana Parvati)
- Jaggery Rice is the Main ingredient used.
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
“Swayamvara Parvati Hawan Puja for no marriage”
Goddess Parvathi who is the incarnation of Shakti is worshipped in this homam. Due to certain hurdles and problems in horoscope finding a life partner often becomes a huge and tedious task. Swayamvara Parvati Hawan Puja is for those who are facing various obstacles in finding suitable bride/ groom and also for people whose marriage is getting postponed or delayed. This will also help in overcoming relationship issues after marriage. It will ensure peace and harmony during the family life
Fridays and Ashtami are best for performing this puja. Date can be fixed as per one’s janma nakshatra the yoga and thithi of that date.
“Benefits of Swayamvara Parvati Puja :”
- All the obstacles that are delaying the marriage are removed by performing swayamvara parvati puja..
- This puja will clear all the misunderstandings and strengthen the relationship between you and your spouse.
- It can also remove all the ill-effects of our birth chart which may be the hindrance in our marriage.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- You may choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja