₹2699 – ₹2999 (-35%)
Ganesh Puja is performed for Lord Ganapathi who removes all the obstacles and negative energies. This puja bestows one with victory, brings harmony in family and helps one succeed in life.
Key Insights :
- To retain health, wealth and prosperity.
- Ganesh is worshiped before doing any auspicious activity.
- Deity Worshiped: Lord Ganesh.
- Ashta Dravya, Durva/Doob grass are the key ingredients used.
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
Note : Pujas and jaaps are done on auspicious days, taking care of grah, nakshtra and muhurt, In some cases We might be needing 24-48 hours to start a puja
“Ganesh Puja “
Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, is one of the most revered Gods. Ganesh Puja is usually conducted before any other havans and pujas in order to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers.
When a person is starting any auspicious events like new business, investments, house-warming, getting married, to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu or on their respective birthdays, Ganapathi puja is recommended.
Ganesh Puja is performed by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the Ganapathi puja to receive his blessings.
“When to Perform Ganesh Puja?”
Ganapathi Puja is performed during the Brahma Muhurth and during all other auspicious times. The date can be fixed according to one’s nakshatra and the yoga, nakshatra, and thithi of that particular date.
“Benefits of Ganesh Puja :”
- Bestows one with intelligence and wisdom.
- Removes and helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles one may face in life.
- Ensures good fortune, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- You may choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja