Durga Saptashati Paath
Durga Saptashati Paath Puja
Sri Durga Saptashati paath is a very important Saadhna to give blessings and purity of body, mind and soul. This is the kripa of Maa Durga to the devotees to change the course of their destiny.
The greatness of this paath as told by Lord Shiva to Paarvati is that anyone who gets this paath done properly by a learned pundit gets fame, fortune, health, opulence and spiritual salvation.
Key Insights :
- To help flourish in business by removing obstacles.
- Also conducted for peace and benefit of your employees.
- Performed on during Navratri time or Fridays.
- Main deity : Durga Mata
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI
“Durga Saptashati Paath Puja”
The Durga Saptashati paath contains 700 verses which are actually the mystic conversation between Lord Shiva and His consort Parvathi woven lyrically. The secret of the paath and its divine blessings are distributed among 13 Chapters. Each verse of these chapters is a powerful, dynamic force which can bring great results in one’s life. The only precaution that must be taken for this paath is that only a learned pundit should be engaged to recite the verses to fulfil all ambitions and desires. When recited in a proper manner with guided devotion the Durga Saptashati paath becomes a Kalpataru, the wish fulfilling tree, delivering all purposes in one’s life.
This paath is a complete treasure of material gains and spiritual benefits and its fruits are unlimited and eternal. The power of this paath is evident by the simple fact that after this paath, one need not do any other paath, jaaps or mantras.
“When to Perform Durga Saptashati Paath Puja?”
Performing this Puja on Tuesdays, Fridays, Ashtami, and, during Navratri are considered auspicious.
“Benefits of Durga Saptashati Paath Puja”
- Brings great fortune and wealth in all spheres of life.
- Gives success in business and profession.
- Diminishes bad vibrations and evil effects in the house or at workplace.
- Protects from enemies.
- Gives immediate relief from obstacles, hardships and sufferings.
How it is done
- We will send you a qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by JiPanditJi).
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your paath details
- This paath will be fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the paath.
- You may choose to attend the Paath personally or have a representative attend the Paath.