Pushpam Special Pure Dhoop Stick Made from real Flowers – 5 Set of 12 Sticks each – total 60 Sticks
₹599 – ₹7101
- A Satvic sense of depicting a pure Gandha sense is the Dhoop
- Made from pure Temple Flowers
- Dhoop is very natural and aromatic and 100% natural no-toxic, natural instant, It has a pure and clean fragrance of natural flowers.
- Premium Quality Dhoop Sticks
- Burns Negative Energy Around You and Gives Positive Energy
- Use Dhoop Sticks for offering your prayers or while meditating or relaxing. It will unquestionably boost up your confidence, create an encouraging environment, and purify the atmosphere while spreading the lingering aroma all around.
- No Harmful Chemicals have been used to manufacture Dhoop Sticks, Only natural flowers are used.
Nariyal with zipper for prasad
This natural coconut crust holds several items which can be distributed as Prasada to the devotees after performing a ritual/puja. The nariyal is zipped to secure the items.
The items inside the Nariyal are:
- Sandal paste – for use in prayers
- Ganesh, Laxmi and Saraswati coin – for good luck. Keep this in prayer altar or cash box
- Prasada – Sweet offerings used during prayers. Consume this for blessings.
- Mauli (Kalava)- Holy thread to tie around your wrist (right wrist for males and left wrist for females).
- Attar- Perfume for applying to deity idols and deepen your meditations.
- Gomukhi with Rudraksha mala- Energized during prayers.
- Peacock feather – Keep for protection and good luck in a vase near your work desk
- Vibhuti: Holy ash from Havan for applying on forehead.
Weight: 300 grams approx
It can also be distributed to other devotees on any religious occasions
- Distribution in mata ki choki, bhagwat and festivals etc.
- Welcoming guests in spiritual occasions, yatras ike vaishno devi.
- Disturbing gifts at bhagawat saptah, mata ke choki, navratra, janmastami, ramnavi.
- A spiritual gifts to welcoming and distributing devotees.
- A Respect and sign of respacteness to peoples at special occasions and pujas.