Marigold / Gainda Flower Garland/Mala
- The Garlands which we deliver to you are made from Fresh Flowers.
- These Fresh flowers are grown in our own farms and facilities.
- No Chemicals or pesticide were used while growing the flower plants
- All of our garlands are well designed and each leaf and petals are carefully placed into precise positions to create a beautiful product .
- We deliver daily fresh flower garland/Mala at your doorstep without any shipping*.
- Delivery is scheduled everyday between 5-6 A.M so that you receive these garlands and mala well before your puja time.
- Even you need not to worry about the Flower waste, We will collect previous days waste when we deliver the fresh one to you daily.
- Complimentary Lemon and Chillies ( Nimbu mirchi ) for good luck will be additionally delivered to you every Saturday.
Disclaimer : The color of the actual product may vary slightly , but we guarantee the freshness.
*We are delivering to Delhi NCR only for other cities, personalized delivery can be booked with additional shipping charges.₹400 – ₹8640
- It is also known as dried lotus bead mala because it is made of lotus seeds. It represents the Goddess Laxmi. If you want to get more wealth then must perform japa with Kamal Gatta Mala.
- It is believed that renders of this mala get plenty of wealth if you recite it on the Akshaya Tritiya. Kamal Gatta mala is also known as Dried Lotus Bead Mala. Poverty is the worst curse of life & to overcome this curse that could be haunting a house for generations, one must try this mala
- Lakshmi is also called Kamalvasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi, we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamal Gatta mala. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts
- Bead Size: 10mm-11mm
- Total number of beads =108